This is a handmade ring that is completely one of a kind (no mold was made and none will ever be replicated the same way again). It was first hand-carved in wax, cast using the ancient lost wax casting process (cast in rich 14K yellow gold). The center stone is a stunning one of a kind pear cut (very rare) opalescent teal Madagascar sapphire. The opalescent sapphires are really difficult to find at this quality. This ring features 12 stunning FG/SI Canadian mined diamonds in an organic bead pave setting style inset into the band.
This piece was a labor of love and will carry all the good vibes of handmade and ethically sourced materials.
Custom versions?: We can create a completely different ring in a similar style via our Custom page. Please reach out there or email us Nicole [at] knotandsplice.com or on our Contact page.
Matching band: Please note the listing allows you to add the matching Woodland diamond band (details about it here). The matching band is sold separately, but this listing allows you to add-on this ring to create a set. The Waverly ring is also pictured.
One of a kind ring design details:
- Current size: size 6.5 (we can resize this exact ring from US ring sizes 5–8 (quarter, half, whole sizes) complimentary to you; please allow up to 14 business days to complete resizing prior to shipping it out to you). Please choose your ring size preference from the drop-down menus. If you should need further resizing, please email us: Nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
- Band width: varies a bit as it is an organic hand-carved band (approx. 1.4–1.9mm)
- Band thickness: 1.6–1.75 (varies a bit)
- Bezel setting size: approx. 6 mm x 8 mm (3.25mm height—very low profile)
- Organic textures: stunning organic hand-carved textures made one by one by the artist; the setting, and inside of ring are polished and smooth for easy wearability.
- Opalescent teal sapphire: one of a kind 0.62ct opalescent teal Madagascar sapphire (approx. size 4.75mm x 7.5mm)
- Accent diamonds: there are 12 super sparkly Canadian mined natural diamonds (FG color/SI clarity) inset into the sides of the band in a pave bead style; the back of the ring is left open without diamonds so this ring can easily be resized.
- Diamond ct. weight: approx. 0.06ct
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- This listing is for the pictured ring in the photos. It is one of a kind. If needing resizing, please allow up to 14 business days to complete the resizing and package your order for shipping. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices.