The Waverly band is a dreamy, hand-carved organic tree-bark inspired piece. It has a beautiful twig texture that evokes an elven wander through the woods...a place of your imagination where fairies sit on mushroom chairs and build houses in magical trees.
We have a ready to ship ring available in 14K yellow and rose gold that can be sized prior to shipping to fit you perfectly.
Ready to ship rings available:
- Ready to ship: there are just 2 in stock in 14K yellow and rose gold; if marked as sold out, please select made to order
Made to order (if the ready to ship option you'd like is sold out, your ring will be made especially for you):
- Made to order in sizes 3–9 (half/quarter/whole): please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu (please note that the gemstones are set into the metal, and as such, it is difficult to resize this ring so it's best to know your exact ring size; you may also purchase a ring sizer in the shop ahead of time to obtain your correct size prior to purchasing)
Waverly ring details:
- Finish: please select either shiny/polished or matte/brushed for the finish of your ring.
- Metal options: 14K yellow, 14K rose gold, and 14K palladium white gold. 14K palladium white gold is a nickel-free white gold and contains palladium (from the platinum family) instead of nickel as the alloy...it has a beautiful silvery steel gray color; it is very durable and priced a bit higher as it's a much higher quality form of white gold)
- Diamond options: you may choose have diamonds flush-set (inset) into this band (please see dropdown menu for options/pricing); diamonds will be GH/SI or better at approx 1mm size (0.005ct each)
Band width: 1.6–2.4mm (varies as this ring is organic and hand-carved)
- Band thickness: 1.1–1.6 (varies as it is an organic carved ring)
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity (18K gold can be made by special request—please email for pricing)
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice velvet gift box with outer white box and satin ribbon. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Timing: if ordering a ready to ship ring and needing resizing, please allow 10–14 business days; if ordering made to order our timing is approx. 4–6 weeks but please email for any rush requests.
- Shipping: this item will be fully insured. For international orders, we recommend using an Express option and will add insurance to your package.
Please note: A macro lens and professional camera have been used to photograph the details in these delicate pieces (macro pictures an item at 10x higher magnification than the eye can see). While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.