The Woodland band is a dreamy, hand-carved organic pointed-arch band with tiny knurls set with sparkling colorless diamonds. This ring reminds you of the natural beauty in the world and all your inner strength that has brought you this far.
These are made to order just for you. Each ring is made in the Knot & Splice studio and each tiny diamond set by hand. This ring stacks beautifully with many other rings and is modeled on a size 5.5 finger (but will be resized to fit your hand perfectly). We don't like to label our rings as "wedding rings" as they can be worn for any reason ("just because", celebrating a personal milestone, "I just wanted it", anniversary, push gift, wedding ring, etc.). Thank you for supporting a very difficult craft to keep alive in a world that demands fast fashion.
Made to order (if the ready to ship option you'd like is sold out, your ring will be made especially for you):
- Made to order in sizes 3–9 (half/quarter/whole): please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu (please note that the gemstones are set into the metal, and as such, it is difficult to resize this ring so it's best to know your exact ring size; you may also purchase a ring sizer in the shop ahead of time to obtain your correct size prior to purchasing)
Woodland ring details:
- Finish: please select either shiny/polished or matte/brushed for the finish of your ring.
- Metal options: 14K yellow, 14K rose gold, and 14K palladium white gold. 14K palladium white gold is a nickel-free white gold and contains palladium (from the platinum family) instead of nickel as the alloy...it has a beautiful silvery steel gray color; it is very durable and priced a bit higher as it's a much higher quality form of white gold)
- Diamond options: GH/SI or better clarity colorless white diamonds (approx. 1mm size); total approx. carat weight 0.025ct
- Band width: 1.3–1.9mm (varies as this ring is organic and hand-carved)
- Band thickness: 1.1–2.09 (Varies as it is an organic carved ring)
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity (18K gold can be made by special request—please email for pricing)
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice velvet gift box with outer white box and satin ribbon. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Timing: please see our current timing as this may change based on our order volume.ks.
- Shipping: this item will be fully insured. For international orders, we recommend using an Express option and will add insurance to your package.
Please note: A macro lens and professional camera have been used to photograph the details in these delicate pieces (macro pictures an item at 10x higher magnification than the eye can see). While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.