The ring set is one of a kind and was lovingly hand-sculpted in wax, cast for all times in 14k rose gold. It is very sculptural with intertwining vine-like tendrils that encompass a one of a kind opalescent pink sapphire. The matching band (our Briony ring) was created to fit perfectly and sits underneath the sapphire ring setting (nested) with three tiny glistening inset diamonds. "Reverie" is a state of being lost in one's own dreams (daydreaming)...this is such for the heart's desire, that all the soul would light afire.
Doubt thou the stars do are fire; Doubt thou the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. —William Shakespeare
- This ring set is currently a size 6.25, but we can resize the set for you prior to shipping. We resize in-house complimentary to you and can size down to size 4.25 and up to size 8.25 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship rings in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down takes approx. 14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please select your ring size from the drop-down menu.
- Focal gemstone: 1.64ct oval rosecut pastel pink opalescent Winza sapphire; the color is more pastel pink with a bit of violet from different angles. There are a few microscopic surface blemishes that do not affect the stability. This is an exceptional sapphire.
- Accent gemstones (wedding band only) GH/SI clarity (GH color) diamonds, approx. 1.2 mm size
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- Band width: 5.37 mm (front sculptural part of ring); 1.95 mm (back of ring) (not including setting)
- Band thickness: 1.95–2.12 mm (not including setting)
- Center setting size: 7.57 x 9.45 mm
- Band width: 1.5–2.12 mm
- Band thickness: 1.2-1.4 mm (not including diamond settings)
- Droplet bezel settings: 2-2.12 mm
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.