A one of a kind 14K yellowgold and portrait/tablet cut hexagon transparent blue sapphire with two diamonds and hand-carved leaves with our hand-carved forest-textures. This ring is a very low profile ring (the setting does not stick up off of the band), and can be stacked beautifully with our Locklyn ring and/or the Woodland ring (sold separately). This ring was first hand-carved in wax and then cast in 14K gold (the wax burns away in the casting process and only the gold remains). This is kind of a metaphor for life and love, as well...at the end of everything, only love (and the substance of life worth its weight in gold) truly matters.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.—Albert Camus
- This ring is currently a size 6, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 4 and up to size 8 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing—please see the FAQ page for current timing
- Focal gemstone: one of a kind approx. 0.66ct blue sapphire cut in a tablet form with transparent window (origin Sri Lanka) set in a luxurious hand-carved organic bezel
- Accent gemstones: approx. 1.3mm diamonds (GH/SI)
- This ring stacks beautifully with our Locklyn ring (pictured; sold separately)
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 1.6–1.9mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing); does not include leaf dimensions
- Center setting size: 7.5–7.68mm
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed with the artist's initials on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.