Please note: we do not sell the settings by themselves as they're created to order based on a loose gemstone chosen from the shop. To have a ring made, please select a loose gemstone from the shop and then a ring setting...this will equal the full cost of the ring that will be made especially for you by hand in our workshop.
Please check available stones under our Loose gemstones section. We may also be able to special order many different colors of lab and natural sapphires (and natural/lab diamonds) for this ring design. We can recreate this ring design with any size/shape stone available in the shop or by email inquiry.
Please note: we can special order many types of gemstones in a variety of shapes/sizes including: Certified lab-grown diamonds, natural diamonds, salt and pepper diamonds, natural sapphires (in a variety of colors; heated or unheated), lab-grown gems (emerald, ruby, alexandrite, sapphires in a variety of colors). We special order gemstones for approximately 90% of our custom/bespoke orders. Please contact us by email: nicole (at) knotandsplice.com or use the contact form.
Please see photos of other examples of Dahlia rings we've made with different stones.
About this design: The name of this ring: "In Victorian language, dahlia stands for the flower has survived. It expresses sentiments of dignity and elegance. It is a symbol of commitment and a strong bond that will last forever. Thus dahlia is often used for flower decorations to celebrate love and marriage."
This listing is for a bespoke one of a kind pictured 14K gold ring with your chosen center loose gemstone and white diamond accents set into the band. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but still looks beautifully feminine and organic. This handmade ring design is meant for daily wear and could be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring.
This is a handmade bespoke ring that is completely one of a kind.
Please note: matching band(s) do not come with but can be ordered separately).
We will hand carve your ring with your chosen loose gemstone, and therefore, no two rings will ever be exactly the same. We will create with the same design in mind and intention, however placement and little variations in textures/widths will occur.
Please choose from loose gemstones in our shop and then add your setting to your cart. Your ring will be handmade from start to finish.
Ring design details (please note that these will vary a bit depending on the gemstone's size (please note: larger/thicker stones may require a thicker band and a taller setting):
- Sizing: please choose your ring size from the drop-down menus. We can create this ring in quarter, half, and whole ring sizes. We strongly recommend getting sized professionally prior to placing your order.
- Band width: approx. 2.5 mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing)
- Pictured center setting size: 5.5mm x 7mm (your setting will have to be made to fit your selected gemstone so it may be larger and/or have to sit higher to fit the gemstone selected...any questions: please email)
- Pictured center stone size: approx. 4mm x 6mm pear shape fully-faceted stone
- 13 brilliant precision-cut white (SI clariity or greater (GH color)) natural, conflict-free diamonds: approx. 1mm (each)...look closely at the photos to see all three diamonds carefully nestled in place. These are set into the band in a more random placement to give this ring a more natural look.
solid 14k gold (please choose from 14k yellow, 14k rose, or 14k palladium white gold; we can also cast your hand-carved piece in any 18k color (please reach out by email for pricing))
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
General checkout/shipping details:
- Please select a loose gemstone along with this setting when you check out. Your ring will be made especially for you. Please note these are bespoke/custom rings (see our current timing here)
This listing is for a Create your own (custom/bespoke) ring. The artist truly sits down to create your ring in wax...completely one of a kind. While we build around this original design, no two rings will ever be exactly the same.
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.