Please note: we do not sell the settings by themselves as they're created to order based on a loose gemstone chosen from the shop. To have a ring made, please select a loose gemstone from the shop and then a ring setting...this will equal the full cost of the ring that will be made especially for you by hand in our workshop.
This is a handmade ring that is completely one of a kind (no mold was made and none will ever be replicated the same way again...see the last photo of this ring when it was being made in wax). We will hand carve your ring especially for you, and therefore, no two rings will ever be exactly the same.
We can add tiny inset diamond diamonds (set into the band) if you don't want a solitaire (single stone) ring. There are many examples of flush and bead set stones in bands on our website to help you with a visual.
Ring design details:
- Each ring will be hand-carved to order to fit your loose gemstone selection. As such, every single ring will be different. Your ring will be made beautifully with the Anais style which is organic but with very smooth and sleek lines. A central cupped bezel holds your gemstone for all times.
- Band width: varies a bit as it is an organic hand-carved band (approx. 2.25–2.75mm)
- Band thickness: 1.55–1.72 (varies a bit)
- Shown bezel setting size: 7.5 mm x 8.6 mm (please note that your chosen gemstone could vary greatly depending on the size of the gem so that the hand carved bezel will support your selected gemstone beautifully). Pictured is a flat-backed rosecut Montana sapphire...if your selected gemstone is a full facet, the setting will sit a bit higher to accommodate the stone's pointy bottom).
- Accent diamonds?: we can inset diamonds into this ring band (please see the drop-down menu for number of diamonds and pricing...this will be completed prior to shipping to you on the exact pictured ring); diamonds will be set on each side (if 4 diamonds, 2 will be set on each side, etc.)
- solid 14k gold (please choose from 14k yellow, 14k rose, or 14k palladium white gold; we can also cast your hand-carved piece in any 18k color (please reach out by email for pricing))
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- This listing is for a Create your own (custom/bespoke) ring. The artist truly sits down to create your ring in wax...completely one of a kind. While we build around this original design, no two rings will ever be exactly the same.
- Please note these are bespoke/custom rings (see our current timing here)
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.