Please note: we do not sell the settings by themselves as they're created to order (custom) based on a loose gemstone chosen from the shop. To have a ring made, please select a loose gemstone from the shop and then a ring setting...the two purchases (bespoke setting + loose gemstone (center stone)) will equal the full cost of the ring that will be made especially for you by hand in our workshop.
This listing is for the setting of one ring. This particular ring setting includes two larger sapphire accent stones in the price of the ring.
About this ring design:
The ring is one of a kind and was lovingly hand-sculpted in wax, cast for all times in 14k gold. It is like the moon and galaxies. "Amaris" means "child of the moon" so this ring is for the dreamer, the hopeful, the believer of good things despite the shadows. Low profile with stones clasped with claw prongs...an ode to Victorian sentiment and beauty.
Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars."—E. E. Cummings
This listing is for a bespoke one of a kind pictured 14K gold ring with your chosen center loose gemstone and white diamond accents set into the band. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but still looks beautifully feminine and organic. This handmade ring design is meant for daily wear and could be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring.
This is a handmade bespoke ring that is completely one of a kind.
Please note: matching band(s) do not come with but can be ordered separately).
We will hand carve your ring with your chosen loose gemstone, and therefore, no two rings will ever be exactly the same. We will create with the same design in mind and intention, however placement and little variations in textures/widths will occur.
Please choose from loose gemstones in our shop and then add your setting to your cart. Your ring will be handmade from start to finish. If you have any questions about the process of selecting a gemstone or anything else, please email us.
Pictured ring details (your ring will be based on your preferences and center stone selection):
- Pictured Focal gemstone: 6.5mm Charles & Colvard rose cut eye clean/DEF color (0.55ct) set in organic talon claw prongs.
Pictured Accent gemstones: approx. 4mm each; 0.69ct unheated opalescent sapphires (pink/purple bicolor) set with talon claw prongs; please note these sapphires are one of a kind, but we have others that vary in sizes/colors. We can special order diamond or moissanite accents but the pricing may change a bit (please email us to customize).
- Please contact me for a custom matching band prior to purchasing this ring, if so desired. This ring is low profile and will require a custom band if wanting to stack another ring with it.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: 2.7-3 mm (not including setting)
- Band thickness: 2.1–2.2 mm (not including setting)
- Center setting size: aporox. 8.5 mm
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
solid 14k gold (please choose from 14k yellow, 14k rose, or 14k palladium white gold; we can also cast your hand-carved piece in any 18k color (please reach out by email for pricing))
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General checkout/shipping details:
- Please select a loose gemstone along with this setting when you check out. Your ring will be made especially for you. Please note these are bespoke/custom rings (see our current timing here)
This listing is for a Create your own (custom/bespoke) ring. The artist truly sits down to create your ring in wax...completely one of a kind. While we build around this original design, no two rings will ever be exactly the same.
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.