A one of a kind 14K yellow gold and darker bicoolor (blue/green) sapphire solitaire ring is a gentle ode to the thistle and the rose and all things divine ("Acantha" means thorn)...a viney leaf band clasps a hand-carved organic bezel setting with a water droplet and forest detail in the cut-out (designed to add more light into the sapphire). This ring would make the most elegant right-hand ring.
- This ring is currently a size 7.75, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5.75 and up to size 9.75 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down takes approx. 14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please select your ring size from the drop-down menu.
- Focal gemstone: one of a kind 1.60 ct darker bicolor Kenya sapphire in a pear brilliant cut (unheated)
- Please contact me for a custom matching band prior to purchasing this ring, if so desired. This ring is low profile and would not stack well with a flat band.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 2.26 mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing)
- Center setting size: 8.69 x 13.4 mm
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.