Please note: we do not sell the settings by themselves as they're created to order based on a loose gemstone chosen from the shop. To have a ring made, please select a loose gemstone from the shop and then a ring setting...this will equal the full cost of the ring that will be made especially for you by hand in our workshop.
About this ring design: This design will feature a central bezel-set gemstone of your choosing with two tiny prong-set diamonds and hand-carved leaves with our hand-carved forest-textures on the band. This ring is a very low profile ring (the setting does not stick up off of the band), and can be stacked beautifully with our Locklyn ring and/or the Woodland ring (sold separately). Each ring will be hand-carved to order so there will be variations and if choosing a larger stone, we may need to scale things up a bit to keep the same look/feel.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.—Albert Camus
This listing is for a bespoke one of a kind pictured 14K gold ring with your chosen center loose gemstone and white diamond accents set into the band. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but still looks beautifully feminine and organic. This handmade ring design is meant for daily wear and could be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring.
This is a handmade bespoke ring that is completely one of a kind.
Please note: matching band(s) do not come with but can be ordered separately).
We will hand carve your ring with your chosen loose gemstone, and therefore, no two rings will ever be exactly the same. We will create with the same design in mind and intention, however placement and little variations in textures/widths will occur.
Please choose from loose gemstones in our shop and then add your setting to your cart. Your ring will be handmade from start to finish.
Ring design details (please note that these will vary a bit depending on the gemstone's size (please note: larger/thicker stones may require a thicker band and a taller setting):
- Sizing: please choose your ring size from the drop-down menus. We can create this ring in quarter, half, and whole ring sizes. We strongly recommend getting sized professionally prior to placing your order.
- Pictured center gemstone size: approx. 6–6.3mm
- Accent gemstones: approx. 1.3mm diamonds prong set
- This ring stacks beautifully with our new Locklyn ring; please email or use the chat button if you'd like to see what options there are for a matching ring.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 1.6–1.9mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing); does not include leaf dimensions; for much larger/thicker gemstones, we may need to create a slightly thicker band to support the stone.
- Pictured center setting size: 7.5–7.68mm (your setting will be based on your selected loose gemstone)
- Pictured with a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
solid 14k gold (please choose from 14k yellow, 14k rose, or 14k palladium white gold; we can also cast your hand-carved piece in any 18k color (please reach out by email for pricing))
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
General checkout/shipping details:
- Please select a loose gemstone along with this setting when you check out. Your ring will be made especially for you. Each ring will be varied and not exact as every piece will be made by hand and one of a kind. Please note these are bespoke/custom rings that will take 8–12 weeks to complete.
This listing is for a Create your own (custom/bespoke) ring. The artist truly sits down to create your ring in wax...completely one of a kind. While we build around this original design, no two rings will ever be exactly the same.
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.