Venus is a one of a kind ring set hand-carved sculpture made of 14k yellow gold, lab-grown marquise diamond, and a halo of natural diamonds. Venus is a goddess whose aura embodies love, beauty, prosperity, creation, and wealth.
That's Venus, September thought. She was the goddess of love. It's nice that love comes on first thing in the evening, and goes out last in the morning. Love keeps the light on all night.―
- This ring set is currently a size 7.5, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 9.5 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down takes approx. 16 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please select your ring size from the drop-down menu.
Total carat weight of diamonds in ring (lab and natural): 0.91ct
Focal gemstone: 0.60ct lab-grown VS2/F marquise brilliant cut (IGI Certified with excellent polish/cut (8.38 x 4.43 x 2.70 mm)
- Accent gemstones: 16 GI/SI 1.5mm natural diamonds (0.24ct)
- Mirror center bezel with milgrain detail around the marquise diamond with bright and bead set diamond halo.
- low vine details on the sides with a lower profile
Matching band gemstones:
- 5—1.5mm GI/SI natural diamonds (0.075ct)
- vine texture with shiny inset bezel set diamonds
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed by the artist's initials on the inside band
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.