The Wrenley ring is a one of a kind 6-prong organic offset solitaire ring with a low profile. Paired with our Briony and Locklyn rings (and even the Waverly band), it is heavenly perfection.
A wren is a small songbird that has positive associations like spring, rebirth, and immortality. Those associated with the wren are said to have a cheerful, lively personality.
Blue sapphires are said to connect one to luck, happiness, loyalty, and love. It is also associated with celestial hope, faith, and wisdom. Rulers of ancient Persia (and Greece) believed the sky was painted blue by the reflection of sapphire stones. These beautiful and durable gems are known throughout many cultures to be associated with truth, royalty, and sincerity. The perfect stone of symbolism for a lasting relationship with oneself and others.
- This ring set is currently a size 6.5, but we can resize the set for you prior to shipping. We resize in-house complimentary to you and can size down to size 4.5 and up to size 8.5 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship rings in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down takes approx. 14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please select your ring size from the drop-down menu.
- Focal gemstone: 0.70ct round brilliant cut Madagascar sapphire (heated); approx. 5.54mm size. The color is a vibrant royal blue with just a tinge of violet.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- Band width (not including setting): approx. 1.65–2.0mm (varies due to organic carving)
- Band thickness: 1.77–2.39mm (not including setting)
- Center setting size: 6.4 x 6.85 mm
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.