Ondine is my ode to all things flowers. An organic and abstract flower petal opens up to reveal a pink/purple bicolor and opalescent/silky sapphire of aching beauty...Imagine an ode to a Lisa Frank unicorn collage in a field of flowers. The sapphire is protected in a bezel with "flower petals" that are higher than the stone....which is really protective for the adventurer and homebody alike. This piece was individually sculpted by hand and cast in 14K rose gold.
- This ring is currently a size 7.5, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5.5 and up to size 9.5 (quarter/half/whole sizes; please see the resizing info below)...possibly a bit further (please use our Contact page to inquire).
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down takes approx. 14-16 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please select your ring size from the drop-down menu.
- Focal gemstone: 0.92ct pink/purple opalescent oval modified cut sapphire (no heat/treatment)
- Several of our wedding bands will stack well with this ring, if desired. Pictured are Esme and Locklyn rings. Please contact me when purchasing if you'd like a wedding band recommendation.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width (not including the setting): 2.2–2.6 mm (varies a bit as it is organic)
- Band thickness (not including the setting): 1.9–2.09mm (varies due to the organic shape)
- Solitaire center setting size: 7.63 x 8.95mm
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.