This ring was designed to fit our Reverie ring and other low profile smaller center stone rings. It can also be worn by itself.
Doubt thou the stars do are fire; Doubt thou the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. —William Shakespeare
- Made to order: these bands are made to order based on your selection of 14K gold (yellow, rose, or palladium white) and VS quality colorless diamonds (natural)
- VS clarity (GH color) diamonds, 3—approx. 1mm size
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Shown with a polished finish in 14K yellow gold (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- Band width: 1.5–2.12 mm
- Band thickness: 1.2-1.4 mm (not including diamond settings)
- Droplet bezel settings: 2-2.12 mm
General shipping details:
- These rings are made to order especially for you. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.