The Posy ring is a one of a kind vibrant cluster ring with a stunning parti sapphire center stone, 7 diamonds and 7 sapphires. The number 7 is a number of protection, perfection, and completion...7 days of the week, 7 colors of the rainbow. The center stone in this ring is a darker teal with blue hints in a brilliant pear cut. The name "Posy" means "a bunch of flowers" which felt so fitting...this ring is like wearing a beautiful bouquet of star dust.
This ring was first hand-carved in wax with our take on the classic cathedral setting (where the setting is elevated above the band). The sapphires and diamonds are alternating around the center stone, as if orbiting a star. This ring is truly one of a kind, although we may be able to create a piece for you like it via our custom page.
- size 6.5 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 5–8)(quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down up to 2 whole sizes takes 10–14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please select the desired ring size from the drop-down menu).
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear
- Total carat weight for this ring: 0.96ct
- Center gemstone: 0.71ct teal/parti Madagascar sapphire in a pear brilliant cut (this sapphire appears darker or lighting depending on the light source)
Accent gemstones: there are alternating diamonds and sapphires around the center stone; 7-pastel teal sapphires (Montana origin; total 0.11ct) and 7-GH/SI precision-cut natural white diamonds (total 0.14ct)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside of band
- cathedral style band with milgrain, engraving, and a stippled texture on the band...truly a piece to behold in person.
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship (if requesting resizing, please add an extra 10–14 business days for resizing). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.