Please note: we do not sell the settings by themselves as they're created to order (custom) based on a loose gemstone chosen from the shop. To have a ring made, please select a loose gemstone from the shop and then a ring setting...this will equal the full cost of the ring that will be made especially for you by hand in our workshop.
Please note: we can special order many types of gemstones in a variety of shapes/sizes including: Certified lab-grown diamonds, natural diamonds, salt and pepper diamonds, natural sapphires (in a variety of colors; heated or unheated), lab-grown gems (emerald, ruby, alexandrite, sapphires in a variety of colors). We special order gemstones for approximately 90% of our custom/bespoke orders. Please contact us by email: nicole (at) knotandsplice.com or use the contact form.
Sizing: please choose your ring size from the drop-down menus. We can create this ring in quarter, half, and whole ring sizes. We strongly recommend getting sized professionally prior to placing your order.
one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear (we recommend sapphires, moissanites, diamonds, and lab diamonds for durability for daily wear and ceremonial/engagement rings; we do not source super soft gemstones for these settings, however, we can source lab-grown rubies, lab-grown alexandrite, lab diamonds, natural sapphires, natural diamonds, salt & pepper diamonds (natural), and occasionally sentimental gemstones like garnet or aquamarine)
solid 14k gold (please choose from 14k yellow, 14k rose, or 14k palladium white gold; we can also cast your hand-carved piece in any 18k color (please reach out by email for pricing))
- Focal gemstone: your ring will be made with your chosen gemstone. More delicate rings will be made in the same style for a smaller gemstone.The design look will be based on your selected loose gem. [pictured is a vintage 5.6ct natural aquamarine in a modified portrait oval cut (although, mostly water clear, this stone has a few small pits/flaws as it is a vintage stone; these are visible under high magnification of macro photography as pictured)]
- The pictured larger ring features accent gemstones: eight 1.5mm approx. natural pink/fuscia sapphires are flush-set into the vines surrounding the center stone; your ring can be made with different 1-1.5mm gemstones (the size of accents will compliment the size of your center stone).
- Several of our wedding bands will stack well with this ring, if desired. Please contact me when purchasing if you'd like a wedding band recommendation. We can also create a matching custom band at the time of making your ring (recommended) if you fill out our form for a wedding set here.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
Pictured band width (not including vines/setting): 2.4–3.16mm (Widest in front where the side leaves are); please note your proportions may be smaller to compliment a smaller center gemstone.
- Pictured setting (including the vines and stone setting): 19.82mm x 18.09mm x 10.2mm (depth)
- Pictured band thickness: 1.5–2.2 (not including the leafy part of ring)
- Polished finish is our default finishing (but you can select a matte/brushed finish from the drop-downs if preferred)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed with the artist's initials on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- Your ring will be custom-made. Please see our Create your own timing on our FAQ page here.
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.a
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required (when allowed).
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.