This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: ethically sourced Tundaru mine sapphire (lavender, beautiful transparency with a bit of an opalescent look and a hint of orange in one corner; Tundaru is located in Tanzania; this gemstone was expertly cut by gem cutter Markus Maasik in Estonia). Unheated/natural.
- Cut/shape: custom precision-cut hexagon (full facet cut with a culet (not a flat-backed rose cut, so the setting will have to accommodate the height of this full faceted gem))
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 4.58mm
- Carat weight: 0.61ct
Shipping details for this piece:
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery. If creating a ring with your gemstone, please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help). Please note that we do not collect customs fees or taxes and you may be liable for these in your particular country.
Stunning gemstone photograph on white background is by Molly Slough