This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: conflict-free salt & pepper natural diamond from Misfit Diamonds in Canada
- Cut/shape: modern round brilliant/diamond cut
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 7.37mm
- Carat weight: 1.55 ct
- Other notes: salt & pepper diamonds contain inclusions and natural imperfections. This particular round brilliant cut is quite large and has surface naturals on the girdle/edge (this piece is priced affordably for the size, quality, and beauty). The photos are magnified 10x greater than the eye can see, so although you can see the blemishes in the photo, they are not unattractive or distracting in person. Inclusions and pitting is quite common with salt & pepper diamonds, but they provide so much character and beauty and uniqueness over perfect white diamonds. This piece is reasonably priced for such a large round brilliant cut size.
Shipping details for this piece:
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery. Processing times: please see the FAQ page for current processing times
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help). Please note that we do not collect customs fees or taxes and you may be liable for these in your particular country.
Stunning gemstone photograph on white background is by Molly Slough