This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: lavender (unheated) Montana sapphire (from the 1980s)
- Cut/shape: round brilliant cut (full facet)
- Origin: Montana, USA
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 5.96 mm x 6.05 mm
- Carat weight: 1.04ct
- Other notes: most of the gemstones we use have small "imperfections"—we think these characteristics make each gemstone one of a kind and all the more special. Please note: these photos are taken at high magnification and the flaws, dust, etc. that you can see are typically not visible on the hand. This is an exceptional sapphire.
This gemstone is available for other custom work Please email us here for other designs and customizations.
Shipping details for this piece:
- Production time: If creating a ring with your gemstone, please check our current processing times via the FAQ page.
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help).