Please note: We can order Old Euro-cut moissanites in sizes 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, and 8mm. The pictured size is 5mm.
This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: near colorless (GHI) Charles & Colvard Forever One moissanite (lab-grown diamond alternative that is a very durable gem with a slightly higher refractive index than a diamond (which means it is very sparkly and light-filled))
- Cut/shape: round Old European-cut (Old Euro-cuts were cut and polished with candlelight in mind and used to be cut and polished by hand. An Old European cut has 58 facets and are known for their larger facets. This type of diamond cut can be spotted by the circle in the middle of the diamond or moissanite...this is due to the large culet at the bottom of the diamond or moissanite. Modern diamonds do not have this open looking culet at the bottom, so this is unique to this antique style of cutting.)
- Origin: lab-grown
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 5mm
- Carat weight: 0.51ct
- Other notes: most of the gemstones we use have small "imperfections"—we think these characteristics make each gemstone one of a kind and all the more special. Please note: these photos are taken at high magnification and the flaws, dust, etc. that you can see are typically not visible on the hand. This is an exceptional sapphire.
Shipping details for this piece:
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery. If creating a ring with your gemstone, please check our current processing times via the FAQ page.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help). Please note that we do not collect customs fees or taxes and you may be liable for these in your particular country.