“Calla" means beauty, flower, lily and exists in their own language as names in Greek, Irish, and Swedish. This revised design is based on a popular one of a kind design I made years ago and features a molten front setting with 10 sparkling diamonds bead-set into the front of the ring with a talon prong-set oval brilliant cut teal sapphire center. This ring is one of a kind (please email us for a custom version with different gemstones at nicole [at] knotandsplice.com or use our contact form here).
- the Calla ring is priced by itself as one ring, but can be paired with Locklyn, Woodland, and Briony bands (examples of Locklyn and Briony rings paired with Calla in the photo gallery)
- size 5 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 3–7 (quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing takes up to 14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please select the desired ring size from the drop-down menu).
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for ceremonial and every day wear
- Center sapphire: 0.61ct teal Madagascar sapphire (unheated) oval brilliant cut (approx. 4.25mm x 5.9mm)
- Accents: 10 VS/GH diamonds (approx. 0.90-0.95mm each)
- Band dimensions (excluding the setting): 2.1–2.35mm wide, 2mm thick (varies, organically carved)
- Textures/finish: This piece is highly polished which is the most popular finish requested. We can also give it a matte/brushed finish if you select this option in the drop-down menu.
- hallmarked "14K" and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside of band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship and one of a kind (if requesting resizing, please add an extra 14 business days for resizing). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a beautiful Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for shipping of this item. Your ring will be shipped with full third party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.