"Aurora" which means "the goddess of dawn" is a one of a kind unicorn dream. Opalescent purple/pink sapphires adorn this 14K rose gold ring. Colors of reminiscent of a swaying lavender field, heavenly sunsets, and the softest dripping petal poetry of the heart. There will never be another ring exactly like it.
This ring was first hand-carved in wax and then cast as a one of a kind piece directly into 14K rose gold.
Everything you can imagine is real. —Picasso
- size 5.5 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 3.5–7.5)(quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing takes time (please see our FAQ page for current timing). Please select the desired ring size from the drop-down menu).
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for ceremonial and every day wear
- Center sapphire: 1.13ct pear bi-color (pink/purple) opalescent sapphire from Sri Lanka (unheated)
- Center prong setting dimensions: 8.04 x 10.7 mm
- Accent bezel settings: 5.24-5.3 mm
- Band width (excluding the setting): 2.44-2.7mm
- Band thickness (beyond setting and leaves): 1.94–2.5mm
- Textures/finish: This piece is highly polished which is the most popular finish requested. We can also give it a matte/brushed finish if you select this option in the drop-down menu.
- Matching bands (not included): pictured are Woodland and Esme bands available separately here
- hallmarked "14K" and signed by the artist with her initials
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship and one of a kind (if requesting resizing, please see our resizing processing times here). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a beautiful Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for shipping of this item. Your ring will be shipped with full third party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.