"Lýsa" in Old Norse means to shine, illuminate, to light someone's way, or to grow brighter. This piece is a warrior ring to remind you of your inner strength. Viney structures pull you deep within the forest of your imagination where you overcome every fear with a shield of light. Lýsa is a guardian and tactile reminder of the well of strength already within you, your intuition.
Hand carved in 18K gold and set with a lab-grown pink sapphire, it has a halo of sparkling lab-grown diamonds. The setting sits directly on the finger and is very low profile. This ring is truly one of a kind, although we may be able to create a piece for you like it with a different gemstone via our custom page.
Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.—Anton Chekhov
- size 6 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 4.5–8.5)(quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing takes 14 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please select the desired ring size from the drop-down menu).
- 18K royal yellow gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)
- one of a kind heirloom statement/daily wear ring
- Center gemstone: 1.09 ct Chatham lab-grown light pink sapphire in a pear brilliant cut; approx. 8 mm x 5 mm
- Accent gemstones: there are 13-1.8mm lab-grown diamonds; 1-2mm lab-grown diamond
- Front of ring dimensions: 19.6 mm (height of front of setting) x 20.4 mm (width of face of ring)
- Back of ring band: 2.59mm (width), 1.8 mm thickness
- hallmarked "18K" and signed by the artist on the inside of band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship (if requesting resizing, please add an extra 14 business days for resizing). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for shipping of this item for full insurance/signature (if insurance is unavailable for the full amount to ship with the selected shipping method, a different mode of shipping may be used).
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.