The Esme "beloved" ring is a hand-carved ode to fairy and forest and the magical realm. 4 leaves and 5 diamonds make this slightly curved ring a beautiful pairing with most of our rings. If unsure about a fit, we'd be happy to help (contact us here). Choose from either all diamonds or a rainbow of sapphires and we will create your ring in your preferred color of 14K gold or 18K gold especially for you.
Made to order (your ring will be made especially for you with the gemstones and 14K gold color that you select from the drop-down menus):
- Made to order in sizes 3–10 (half/quarter/whole): please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu (please note that the gemstones are set into the metal, and as such, it is difficult to resize this ring so it's best to know your exact ring size; you may also purchase a ring sizer in the shop ahead of time to obtain your correct size prior to purchasing)
Locklyn ring details:
- Finish: please select either shiny/polished or matte/brushed for the finish of your ring.
- Metal options: 14K yellow, 14K rose gold, and 14K palladium white gold. 14K palladium white gold is a nickel-free/hypoallergenic white gold and contains palladium (from the platinum family) instead of nickel as the alloy...it has a beautiful silvery steel gray color; it is very durable and priced a bit higher as it's a much higher quality form of white gold). We also offer 18k yellow gold and 18K palladium white gold in the drop-down menu.
- Settings: these diamonds are carefully bead set (inset) into the band. This creates a smooth, every day ring that's easy to wear.
- Diamond options: GH/SI or better clarity colorless white diamonds, total carat weight is approx. 0.075 ct (gemstones are approx. 1.5mm each)
- Rainbow of sapphires: these are a limited edition from our friends at Sorbet sapphire...they will be set in the arrangement shown (please contact us for any other special requests); total carat weight is approx. 0.09 ct
- Band width: 1.5–2.7mm (varies as this ring is organic and hand-carved)
- Band thickness: 1.5–1.8 (varies as it is an organic carved ring); leaves are atop of the band and are not included in thickness measurements
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity (18K gold will be hallmarked “18K”)
- Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice velvet gift box with outer white box and satin ribbon. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Shipping: this item will be fully insured. For international orders, we recommend using an Express option and will add insurance to your package.
Please note: A macro lens and professional camera have been used to photograph the details in these delicate pieces (macro pictures an item at 10x higher magnification than the eye can see). While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.