The name of this ring: "In Victorian language, dahlia stands for the flower has survived. It expresses sentiments of dignity and elegance. It is a symbol of commitment and a strong bond that will last forever. Thus dahlia is often used for flower decorations to celebrate love and marriage."
This listing is for the stunning one of a kind pictured 14K rose gold oval brilliant cut natural teal sapphire and white diamond ring. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but still looks beautifully feminine and organic. This handmade ring is meant for daily wear and could be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring. Sapphires are very wonderful stone options for daily wear as they are 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness (diamonds are the hardest gemstone at a 10...sapphire is the next hardest natural choice and excellent for those who love unusual colors).
- This ring is currently a size 7.25, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 9.25 (quarter/half/whole sizes 5–9.25); if you need a larger/smaller size, please fill out our custom form to inquire about creating a similar ring in a different size.
- Other custom versions?: please see the Dahlia bespoke setting listing (and loose gems in the Create your own section) or fill out a custom form for different gemstones
RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down—current timing for resizing available here
- Focal gemstone: one of a kind oval brilliant faceted approx. 0.62ct natural teal sapphire (unheated; from Sorbet Sapphire in Canada)
- This ring pairs beautifully with Esme, Woodland, Locklyn, and Waverly rings (all available separately in the shop)
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 2.5 mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing)
- Center setting size: 5.5mm x 7mm
- Center stone size: approx. 6mm x 4mm
- 13 brilliant precision-cut white (VS/GH clarity natural, conflict-free) diamonds: approx. 1mm (each)...look closely at the photos to see all three diamonds carefully nestled in place. These are set into the band in a more random placement to give this ring a more natural look.
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed with the maker's initials on inside of band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via third party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.