This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: bicolor (green/yellow) Montana sapphire (VS1 equivalent clarity)—custom cut for us by gem designer/gem cutter Michelle Mai
- Cut/shape: custom hexagon (double cut; this can be set on the flat side like a rose-cut or as a full faceted stone with the flat side facing up—please email me if you'd like videos showing both options; photo 1 is the "rose cut" side; photo 2 is the other side of the gem)
- Origin: Montana, USA
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 5.9mm
- Carat weight: 1.55 ct
- Other notes: most of the gemstones we use have small "imperfections"—we think these characteristics make each gemstone one of a kind and all the more special. Please note: these photos are taken at high magnification and the flaws, dust, etc. that you can see are typically not visible on the hand. This is an exceptional sapphire.
Shipping details for this piece:
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery. Processing times: please see the FAQ page for current processing times
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help). Please note that we do not collect customs fees or taxes and you may be liable for these in your particular country.