This listing is for a one of a kind loose gemstone (as pictured). We now offer this curated selection from our gemstone collection to be paired with a selection of our organic settings (available separately—settings cannot be purchased by themselves). Please note that this is unlike purchasing from a mass-produced store...Every piece is hand-carved just for your gemstone. You may purchase this gem by itself (without a ring/setting), however, we do not sell our settings as they're truly works of art built around a gemstone.
Design/setting: After adding this gemstone to cart, please select a setting from the Create your own section. This listing is priced as the loose gemstone only. By purchasing this gemstone, you acknowledge you are not going to receive a finished ring unless adding a ring setting to your cart, also.
Specific details for this gemstone:
- Gemstone type: ethically sourced Umba sapphire
- Color: red/orange
- Cut/shape: cushion cut, fully faceted (not a rose-cut)
- Approx. dimensions (in milimeters): 5.9mm x 6.8mm
- Carat weight: 1.47ct
- Orientation: this sapphire can be set north-south (longest sides oriented vertical) or east-west (horizontal)
- Please note that Umba sapphires may have surface inclusions or small imperfections that do not affect wearability; this sapphire has a surface reaching inclusion that is reflected in the price.
Shipping details for this piece:
- US SHIPPING: the price of this listing includes Priority Mail and full third party insurance with signature required for delivery. If creating a ring with your gemstone, please check our current processing times via the FAQ page.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If ordering outside of the US, please select Priority Mail. Please email for any special handling inquiries/questions (we are happy to help). Please note that we do not collect customs fees or taxes and you may be liable for these in your particular country.