This piece is for the true fighter—the warrior woman. I wrote this about this piece when working on it:
“For the warrior, she goes into battle with her head bowed, knowing that she is not alone. For love is her guide, humility her sword.”—Nicole Jo Melton
- will fit size 7.5 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished solid weighty sterling silver ring with a handmade sterling silver thick bezel and hand-stamped/textured wide/thick band (14 gauge).
- This piece is entirely hand fabricated. The kintsugi over the stone is a thin strip of 14K yellow gold.
- Focal large turquoise stone—natural Royston turquoise that is backed for stability and has a layover of solid 14K yellow gold sealing a hairline fracture as a kintsugi repair. Royston is a set of turquoise mines located in Nevada, USA. It’s one of my favorite American mined turquoise mines!!
- signature "NM" and ".925" are stamped on the inside of the ring; the ring is filed smooth to the back of the setting for comfort.
- Every edge is beveled/smoothed for ultimate comfort and daily wear.
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
- This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.