- size 6.5 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 4–8.5 (quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): please allow 10–14 business days for resizing; any special inquiries? please select the contact button or send us an email
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear; care must be taken with all handmade jewelry
- Total carat weight of gemstones: 3.42 ct
Center gemstone: 3ct bicolor violet/pink/orange rosecut Kashmir sapphire (I love this shapeshifter...it looks darker in low lighting, and in brighter lighting/sunshine, the pinks and oranges become brighter). There is a "heart beat" glow in the bottom left of the sapphire pictured even in darker lighting settings.
- Band width approx. 2 x 1 mm rectangular band style
Sapphire accents: two bicolor/parti blue/green Madagascar sapphires (approx. total carat: 0.42 ct)
- Unique character: there are microscopic blemishes noted in the macro photos on this gemstone that do not affect the integrity of the wearability
- Pictured with our Ethereal wide band with 5 recycled white diamonds in the photo gallery
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship (if requesting resizing, please add an extra 10–14 business days for resizing). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.