A bold and minimal statement...elegant and Victorian inspired.
- size 7 (no resizing); one of a kind
- details: one-of-a-kind highly-polished solid weighty sterling silver ring with a handmade sterling silver crown bezel and bold thick (approx. 12 gauge) silver ring band (approx. 5mm wide)
- focal stone—a truly stunning natural Himalaya mine pink tourmaline cut into a polished cabochon; this stone was mined in San Diego County, California and comes from a vintage collection. Tourmaline often contains inclusions as it is a crystal. Tourmaline is a crystalline boron silicate mineral compounded with other natural elements.
- about the Himalaya tourmaline mine—An estimated 250 thousand pounds of tourmaline and mineral specimens have been extracted from the mine. Pink, green, bi-colored, tai-colored, and watermelon tourmalines can be found at this mining location. Approx. 5% of the stones mined from this location are gem grade. Other stone are used as specimens, some of which can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- "925" is hallmarked on the inside of the ring; the ring is filed smooth to the back of the setting for comfort. Every edge is beveled/smoothed for ultimate comfort and daily wear.
- highly polished finish
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
- This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
- Shipping: this item includes complimentary Priority Mail shipping in the US with up to $100 insurance. Please purchase additional insurance to cover your order in the first shop listing.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.