- fits size 9.5 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished solid sterling silver ring with a handmade fine/sterling silver bezel and wide band. This piece is entirely metalsmithed.
- one of a kind Royston Turquoise stone: "Royston Turquoise comes from the Royston mining district located near Tonapah, Nevada. 'Royston Turquoise,' originally consisted of four old Turquoise claims: Bunker Hill, Easter Blue, Oscar Wehrend, and Royal Blue. Lynn Otteson moved to Tonopah to mine Royston Turquoise in 1958 and the family have been Turquoise Minors since. Royston Turquoise in known world wide for having a wide range of Turquoise colors from a beautiful soft blue to emerald greens. The color of Royston Turquoise often runs together in the same rock which creates some of the most spectacular Turquoise stones on earth. The Royston Mine is one of the last American mines in operation today. Today the Royston Turquoise mining district is primarily controlled by the Otteson family. Dean and Danny Otteson, (brothers) mine what is now known as Royston Turquoise. Once the Turquoise is out of the ground, it is processed, sorted for quality and carefully allocated to the proper artists for Turquoise Jewelry to be made, so that Royston Turquoise is synonymous with quality." (Roystonturquoise.com)
- signature "NM" and ".925" are stamped on the back of the bezel. This is a comfortable piece to wear and is not heavy.
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
- This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.