- size 10 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished sterling silver ring with a sterling silver bezel; thin but work-hardened hammered band
- Sterling lab-grown/cultured Sterling opal. Knot & Splice is truly honored to be using these high-quality webbed opals in our works as American-mined opals are extremely rare (very expensive) and often brittle when available. Lab grown/cultured opals are guilt-free/conscientious opals that you can feel good about wearing. They are made in Arizona.
- inner band is stamped ".925" for sterling silver
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times) You are purchasing the exact photographed ring. It is one of a kind and cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.