Sonnet (one of a kind) ring design details:
- size 5.75 (can be sized up or down 2 full ring sizes (sizes 4–8) and possibly further (please email for other sizing: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com); Please select the ring size needed from the drop-down menu. Sizes other than ring size 5.75 will require careful resizing which is typically completed within 14 business days. Your ring will ship once it's resized, polished and ready just for you. We do recommend that a ring not be resized multiple times, so we recommend purchasing a ring sizer in our shop and/or by visiting a local jewelry shop to be sized professionally.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced to be ethical and conflict-free
- Center gemstone is a parti/teal unheated Kenya sapphire with stunning coloration (teal/green/blue is often labeled as "parti" or bicolor). There is a stunning larger rainbow inclusion within the stone visible to the eyes when the light catches it just so.
- textured: this Sonnet ring has one of our signature textures for something a little extra fun. This gives the metal a bit of a sparkle/matte feeling.
- The sapphires support artisanal mining and are by verbally or written guarantee to be ethical to the maker. We only work with a handful of gem dealers who deal in ethical practices, as much as within their control.
- Pictured in the photo with our Woodland and Locklyn rings (available separately)
- Band width: 1.6mm
- Setting size: approx. 7.4mm x 8.6mm
- Center stone is approx. 5.3mm x 7.3mm
- Center stone carat weight: 1.23ct
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page (please read the note above on resizing if needed).
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.