- 1 ready to ship pair; if marked as sold, your earrings will be made to order
- Recycled 14K yellow gold hand-fabricated earrings with smaller hand engraved "sun" over a slightly larger attached diamond embedded "droplet"
- Approx. 2mm conflict free salt & pepper diamonds are flush set inside the droplet part of each earring; this listing is for a pair of earrings—these are dainty earrings! Estimated total diamond carat weight: 0.06 ct
- Earring settings measure approx. 3.5 mm (1/8") x 7 mm (1/4") (each pair will vary a bit as they're hand forged from recycled metals individually); these post earrings are lightweight
- delicate 14K yellow gold posts/butterfly backs (standard earring gauge; the posts are hallmarked 14K.
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- 1 Ready to ship pair (if the ready to ship pair is marked as sold, then your earrings will be made to order). Each pair of earrings will differ slightly as they're hand-fabricated. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Your FINE Collection piece will be insured via third party insurance for up to $400 (if the item is less, it will be insured for the amount of the item). If purchasing multiple items together that exceed the $400 amount for 14K+ items, please purchase additional insurance in the shop to protect your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.