- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: 2.6–2.95mm (varies a bit as it's hand-carved)
- Setting size: approx. 10mm
- Center stone is approx. 6mm
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed by the artist on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- This ring is currently a size 7.5, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 6 and up to size 9 (quarter/half/whole sizes 6–9; please see the resizing info below). If purchasing this ring, select "Finished ring (0.58ct rosecut salt & pepper diamond 14K YG)" from the "Selection" drop-down menu, then select your correct ring size, and 14K yellow gold (the gold color cannot be changed for this option)).
- one of a kind rosecut 0.58ct natural salt & pepper (more the darker, pepper color); this diamond is affordably priced due to inclusions/imperfections that we think are quite beautiful!
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship size 7.5 ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down (size 6–9 for this ring) takes approx. 10–14 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than the listed sizes, please email me first to discuss pricing/possibilities: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
Other 14K gold colors and gemstones?: If you'd like to see the other 14K gold options and variety of gemstones we have available for this design as made to order, please see our Sequoia made to order listing)
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). All other options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.