This listing is for the stunning pictured Selene ring with white diamonds. "Selene" means "moon" which is an elegant name for this half-moon arched ring. This ring can be resized and is ready to ship after sizing is complete. This ring was first hand-fabricated in solid 14K gold using a variety of goldsmithing techniques that are near and dear to the artist's creative heart. This piece was then molded so that multiple rings of the same design can be created in the future...all are painstakingly hand-set and polished with utmost detail. If you decide to make this ring forever yours, it will be the exact pictured ring (the made to order listing can be found here). This band pairs beautifully with the pictured Constellation ring and Sequoia ring.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 2.45mm wide half-round arched band that can be worn by itself or below/top of solitaire and other style rings
- Band thickness: approx. 1.45mm thick
- 3 brilliant white/colorless (SI/GH clarity natural, conflict-free) diamonds: there are 3 that are approx. 1.5mm each...all carefully set in round bezel drops on the band
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- This ring is currently a size 7, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 9 (quarter/half/whole sizes 5–9; please see the resizing info below).
- This ring pairs beautifully with the pictured Constellation ring and Sequoia ring
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship size 7 ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down (size 5–9 for this ring) takes approx. 14 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than the listed sizes, please email me first to discuss pricing/possibilities: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
Other 14K gold colors and gemstones?: Please email us for other gemstone combinations to see what is possible at nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). All other options are made to order at this link. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.