- ready to ship bezel -set cocktail style earrings
- 14K rose gold earrings with 14K rose gold posts/butterly backs
- About the gemstones: pair of sapphires from Montana; (approx. 3mm each prior to setting and total carat weight estimated: 0.35ct) These sapphires are conflict-free, mined in the United States, and are from a US supplier. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in faceted form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process...much of the stone is lost in the cutting process. These sapphires are precision cut/round brilliant cut.
- brushed polished finish
- Earring setting measures approx. 4.23 mm diameter
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins or prongs over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Ready to ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured green Montana sapphire finished earrings in the listing photos. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This item includes up to $400 third party insurance. We highly recommend purchasing any additional insurance (offered vary affordably) in the shop (it's the first listing) to equal the value of the item. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.