This elegant ring is the only like it in the world. One of a kind and hand constructed using time-honored techniques of goldsmithing. Recycled 14K rose gold sheet was forged into something so beautiful and timeless looking. This ring lends itself to minimal beauty with classic motifs. She would be perfect as a right-hand celebratory ring or as a unique engagement ring.
- size 7 (can be resized from US ring sizes 5–9)
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 10 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- solid 14K rose gold (if you would like a custom sapphire ring made in a different metal, please see our Bespoke page or email an inquiry to nicole (at) knotandsplice.com)
One of a kind hand crafted details: hand engraving, stippled texture, and a polished classic bezel for the center stone with 6 flush-set sparkly grey salt & pepper diamonds.
There is an Edwardian vibe with both rose cuts (with rose cuts being one of the first faceted gems; first created over 500 years ago) and talon prongs (which are, in my option, an artful revival of skillful handmade work—which stands out in an industrial, mass-manufactured world today). This piece was lovingly made with great skill and intention. Additionally, this ring features hand engraving and milgrain details on the back "surprise" diamond setting.
- Curious about how it'll nest with other rings? This ring can be worn with a half-round or rectangular band (if desired). Please check out our wedding bands in the shop of which there are many options for nesting bands (you may also email us for info if you're considering a different band to go with).
- Band Measurements: the band is split and widened in the front near the setting, but is a flat band in the back (perfect for stacking, if needed). The back of the band is approx. 3 x 1.5mm.
- Details about the sapphire: This ethically-sourced custom-cut focal oval shaped rosecut opaque blush pink sapphire.
- Sapphire measures approx. 2.06 ct
- Other sapphire details: Sapphires have a mohs scale hardness of 9.0 which is very strong and perfectly for daily wear (diamonds have the highest mohs scale hardness of any gemstone which is a 10.0; therefore, sapphires make a great choice for alternative bridal, anniversary, and daily wear heirloom rings).
- Diamonds in this piece: there are six grey salt & pepper diamond round brilliant cuts in this ring bordering the sapphire. Approx. ct weight of diamonds is 0.06ct.
- hallmarked "14K" and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside of the ring band
- Please see care instructions on our FAQ/Policies page
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details. If you are requesting this piece be resized prior to shipping to you, please follow instructions above in bold and allow an additional 10 business days for us to complete (shipping timing is additional).
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself. Please ship to a secure address where the package can be signed for.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries about other shipping methods.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.