"Ora" is a dazzling Montana sapphire wearable art sculpture pendant. it's delicate and absolutely the most sparkly. She reminds me a snowflake on a cozy winter day...watching snow fall from the comforts of a warm and toasty windowsill. The Prisma Collection was a created as a little ode to all the winter lights of the season...they've always been nostalgic for me and I certainly challenged myself with these little sculptures that proved very difficult to create. I hope you enjoy!
- One of a kind hand-sculpted pendant with soldered/fabricated details (this pendant is completely hand crafted from metal. It is not cast, molded, etc. so it's completely one of a kind as a miniature jewelry sculpture)
- Sapphires and Diamonds: this piece is full of the most stunning gems! Four marquise faceted Yogo Montana sapphires, one center Yogo sapphire cabochon (approx. 5mm), 4 Lewis & Clark mine (Montana sapphires), and 8 tiny salt & pepper diamonds. The gemstones were torch fired into the metal, not set after the fact which is partially how I'm able to offer such a great price on this piece. The Montana sapphires on this piece are over 1.0ct in weight, and the salt & pepper diamonds are approx. 0.08ct total.
- pendant size is approx. 15.6 x 21.6 mm (0.61" x 0.85")
- Metal: fine silver (.999), 14K yellow gold (pendant bail), and 24K keumboo gold foil
- Keumboo is an ancient gilding process where a thin layer of 24K gold foil is heat bonded to the surface of pure fine silver. It can be damaged and worn away over time as any metal, so please take good care of it as you would any handmade jewelry piece. The piece was intentionally created to look weathered and ancient.
- This piece hangs on a delicate 18" length 14K gold-filled (14/20) chain.
- Care: please see our FAQ/Policies page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment)
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include up to $400 insurance only (if your order is valued higher than this amount and the listing doesn't include additional insurance, please be sure to purchase insurance in the shop for the difference). We are not liable for lost/stolen parcels that were inadequately insured.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.