In the fast paced world of maximized profits in jewelry manufacturing, my jewelry is different. It’s handmade by 1 artist using a combination of ancient processes and modern ones of traditional hand fabrication and wax carving. The mon petite earrings are made from recycled 14K gold in my studio. Melted down gold is transformed into one of a kind earrings that sparkle and stand apart.
- 1 ready to ship pair of stunning, hand-fabricated and artist made 14K gold & diamond earrings
- Recycled 14K yellow gold hand-fabricated earrings with delicate posts/backs
- Approx. 1.5–1.6mm conflict free GI–SI post-consumer (recycled) natural diamonds are flush set inside an organic shaped recycled 14K yellow gold circular setting
- Estimated total diamond carat weight: 0.030 ct (0.025–0.035 ct range)
- Earring settings measure approx. 4mm organic circle (they're hand forged from recycled metals individually); these post earrings are lightweight
- delicate 14K yellow gold posts/butterfly backs (standard earring gauge; the posts are hallmarked 14K
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- 1 Ready to ship pair: Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Your FINE Collection piece will be insured via third party insurance for up to $400 (if the item is less, it will be insured for the amount of the item). If purchasing multiple items together that exceed the $400 amount for 14K+ items, please purchase additional insurance in the shop to protect your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.