"Kailani" means sea and sky (it's a Hawaiian name)....we thought it was perfect for this mermaid-inspiring sapphire! This ring is one of a kind, however, please contact us for custom work on the Contact page.
- size 6 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 4–8 (quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 10 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled precious metals)—the gold looks somewhat like yellow gold on certain electronic screens, however it is very much rose gold! The teal stone is a show stopper and tends to make the colors in the macro photos appear more yellow than they are.
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear; care must be taken with any prong-set ring
- 4-double claw prongs clasp the most stunning ethically-sourced 0.65ct parti Madagascar mined sapphire; The setting is lower profile, so there will be a slight gap when stacking with thinner bands. We can also create a custom nesting band for this ring, if desired.
- Band width approx. 1.4mm
- Details about the sapphire: eye-clean super vibrant ethically-sourced unheated 0.65ct (approx. 5mm) Madagascar parti (bicolor) sapphire cut in a modern round brilliant faceted cut.
- Diamond accent: one salt & pepper diamond accent (approx. 2mm)
- Unique character: there are microscopic blemishes noted in the macro photos on this gemstone that do not affect the integrity of the wearability
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship (if requesting resizing, please add an extra 10 business days for production). This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.