This listing is for the pictured ready to ship Galadrielle ring (resizing is complimentary). If you'd like a different 14K gold color or gemstone, please select a made to order ring here and your ring will be made to your specifications.
This ring is paired in the photographs with our Waverly and Woodland rings and would make a beautiful affordable alternative bride set or wear it beautifully on its own. It is not designed just for bridal, but anyone who wishes to adorn.
Ready to ship ring (only one available): size 6.75 (please choose your correct size for resizing from the drop-down menus)
14K rose gold with padparadscha sapphire (medium reddish-pink)
Accent diamonds (optional add-on): please note we can add accent diamonds (1mm size) scattered into the front of the band (pricing options in the drop-down add-ons are for 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 diamonds). Please see examples on how we inset these into a ring band for Ophelia and Dahlia rings. We will leave a space at the back of the ring should you ever need resizing.
Setting size: approx. 5 x 7mm (gemstone is 5 x 2.5mm)
Band width: 1.2–1.6mm (varies as it's hand-carved and textured)
Band thickness: 1–1.4mm (varies in thickness around)
General shipping details:
- Production time: please allow up to 14 business days in addition for resizing or diamond accents.
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.