This is a one of a kind Flora ring with a gorgeous blue Montana sapphire (a little bit of a color change as seen in photos, depending on the lighting) in 14K rose gold with white hearts & arrows diamonds. "Flora" has elements of traditional design as a cluster ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade! Each piece made by Knot & Splice is actually fabricated, wax carved, and/or hand-set in artist Nicole Jo Melton's home studio.
One of a kind ring design details:
- Current size: size 6.75 (we can resize this exact ring from US ring sizes 4–9 (quarter, half, whole sizes) complimentary to you; please allow 14 business days to complete resizing prior to shipping it out to you). Please choose your ring size preference from the drop-down menus.
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent white diamonds: approx. 0.07ct; accent diamonds are ideal precision cut hearts & arrows natural white diamonds (GH color, SI clarity) cut by a 4th generation diamond cutter based in New York. These diamonds are extra firey/sparkly.
- Montana sapphire center stone—this sapphire is a gorgeous pastel blue to corn flower blue color. The rose gold makes it appear almost violet in some lighting. This stone has a little rainbow effect due to "silk" within the sapphire. This rutile silk inclusion is shown at approx. 20x magnification (compared to the human eye's view...the photographs are hyper zoomed-in to show the many wonders of this gem).
- Montana sapphires are highly regarded and most often more pastel in color than other origins. This is a bit of vibrancy for a smaller sapphire with quite a color pop. There are four major locations for small mining of Montana sapphires: Yogo Gulch, Rock Creek, Dry Cottonwood Creek, and the gravel bars along the Missouri River northeast of Helena. The Missouri River, Rock Creek, and Dry Cottonwood Creek deposits are associated with high yields of high-clarity fancy sapphires, with colors ranging from light pinks, purples, oranges, yellows, and greens, to pale blues.
- solid 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals; if interested in other metals or gemstones, please see our made to order Flora ring link here)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Approx. main gemstone size is 4mm
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- This listing is for the pictured ring in the photos. It is one of a kind. If needing resizing, please allow 14 business days to complete the resizing and package your order for shipping. If you need this item sooner, please contact us via nicole [at] knotandsplice.com (but please note during holidays, we may not be able to rush resizing). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.