- ready to ship (the pictured pair)
- sweet and romantic prong settings tightly clasp hand-carved Montana (Yoga) sapphire flowers (these could be worn in remembrance of a loved one, or as a celebration for spring/newness of life, reaching a milestone, etc.).
- solid 14K yellow gold earrings with 14K yellow gold posts/backs
- About the gemstones: pair of stunning hand-carved Montana sapphire flowers (Yogo). These sapphires are conflict-free, mined in the United States, and are from a US supplier. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in polished form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). These are hand-carved flowers and are just absolutely stunning! Rare and beautiful with the durable power of sapphire (mohs hardness scale (9) is just under that of a diamond (10)). Estimated total carat weight: approx. 0.75–1 ct.
- Earring setting measures approx. 6mm x 7mm
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Ready to ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured blue sapphire finished earrings in the listing photos. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This item includes up to $400 third party insurance. We highly recommend purchasing any additional insurance (offered vary affordably) in the shop to equal the value of the item. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.