- sizes 3–12 (please include your correct ring size in the "Notes" section at checkout; this ring cannot be resized—please purchase your correct ring size)
- Gemstone/diamond options: Choose from 1) approx. 3mm rosecut darker salt and pepper diamond, 2) approx. 3mm rosecut icy (salt & pepper) diamond, 3) approx. 3mm vibrant blue/teal Madagascar sapphire (round brilliant cut). The sapphires support a family artisanal mining operation in Madagascar and are sourced from Caleb Quashen. All of our gemstones and diamonds are conflict-free and ethically sourced. See photo for examples of these beautiful gems with the slight variations in each grouping (we use the same stone inventory for multiple designs—as such, we cannot reserve or allow for particular stone selection for this design)
- If you're looking for other gemstones for this design, you can find the listing here. Other faceted gemstones (including larger sapphires or diamonds) may be available: please email us your request via the contact page.
- Metals: please select 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold
- 14K gold bezel and approx. 1mm wide hammered handmade 14K gold bands.
- inner band is hallmarked "14K"
- handmade in the USA by Nicole Jo Melton
- This FINE Collection design is made to order. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. You must include your correct ring size in the "Notes" section on the checkout page (we can create this ring in half/whole sizes 3–12).
- SHIPPING: your 14K ring order will be shipped insured up to $400 for fine jewelry (14K+ pieces) (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop. We highly recommend it.
**18K gold (yellow or rose) is available upon request. Please use our contact form or email us: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com. We can make other sizes! Please drop us an email with your size request: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
White gold: an email quote may be provided for this design in 14K or 18K palladium white gold (nickel free). Traditional white gold contains nickel which I do not work with in my studio. Please note that palladium is in the platinum family and is the alloy used in palladium white gold (instead of nickel which is what is used in tradtional white gold—nickel is a common metal allergy as well as carcinogenic to work with). Palladium white gold is more expensive than yellow or rose of the same karat, but is a much safer choice for both you, the wearer, and me, the maker.
Conflict free: Knot & Splice carefully sources gemstones from the US and around the world. We only use conflict-free diamonds with written or verbal guarantee from suppliers that they are conflict-free. Our gemstone dealers are in compliance with the Kimberly Process. Our gemstones are carefully and ethically sourced, often supporting family and artisan hand mining in various countries.