A piece in our new line, FINE COLLECTION (handmade fine jewelry, always made with Knot & Splice's signature quality, American-mined stones):
- sizes 3–12 (made-to-order)
- limited edition and one-of-a-kind (no two rings will be exactly alike)
- highly-polished solid 14K yellow gold ringprong-set natural and raw Rock Creek Montana sapphire (the stones, although unique in colors and shapes, have all been mined from Montana and are untreated/natural sapphire/conundrum stones; some are freeform in shape, while others maybe be more round/oval in shape). These have been consciously mined from Rock Creek, Montana. The majority of the stones in our collection are green, orange/yellow, gold, white, etc. There are no more bluish stones, although the green is is a greenish-bluish color. Please keep an open mind for the beautiful stone we will pick for your ring! It is my intention to only pick the prettiest stones from my collection for your ring. The photos show several rings we've made for customers over time (you can see the variety of the raw stones in the photos). If you have a specific color preference, please first inquire about availability by email.
- Each solid 14K yellow gold prong-setting is painstakingly handmade to fit the stone (not cast, not premade)We will do our best to mark the inner band with "14K". Due to the hand-fabricated nature, size, and shape of the band, this may cause for a slightly hammered texture to the band. This ring is made from start to finish in our studio using raw materials. We embrace the beauty of uniqueness and handmade and hope you do, too. Our raw gold materials are purchased from a reputable, licensed jewelry supply company in the United States. Even though the label "recycled gold" has recently become a trendy way to sell jewelry, most of the new gold you see in jewelry is actually from recycled metals, including the gold used in our jewelry.
- approx. 1mm hammered handmade 14K yellow gold band
- handmade in the USA by Nicole Jo Melton
- Looking for a size not offered here? Please email to inquire about a different size: email@example.com
- Made to order—Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- SHIPPING: your order will be shipped insured up to $400 (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop.This ring will be handmade just for you. Please allow for variations as noted below.The pictured ring is an example. You will not receive the ring pictured. Each American-mined Montana sapphire/conundrum stone is completely one-of-a-kind. Please allow for variations in each stone’s shape, size, and color (although they will be close in size to the stone in the photo). Your ring will be made especially for you. The pictured ring shows a unique sapphire. We do our absolute best to pick stones that are beautiful. This ring is made to be enjoyed and worn with love and care for a lifetime.