A piece in our new line, FINE COLLECTION (handmade fine jewelry, always made with Knot & Splice's signature quality, American-mined stones):
- one-of-a-kind fine jewelry earring studs (asymmetrical)
- each pair is unique and features one-of-a-kind raw Montana sapphires (the colors and sizes will vary a bit; each pair will be beautiful and unique to the wearer)entirely-hand fabricated solid 14K yellow gold prong setting with USA-made solid 14K yellow gold posts and backs (marked 14K gold on the posts/backs)
- handmade prong-set natural Montana (Rock Creek) mined raw sapphires. Although slightly asymmetrical in size (sapphires), the face of the each setting will be approx. 6mm x 14mm (this can vary by approx. 1-2 mm). Colors of sapphires range from yellow, green, to peachy-orange and can be mismatched.
- Each pair of earrings is handmade in Kansas City, USA by artist Nicole Jo Melton. These earrings are delicate in size, but are work-hardened for strength and durability—perfect for daily wear (please wear jewelry with love and care).
- This listing is not for the exact earrings pictured, but yours will be of similar design and will be of high quality and unique beauty.
- Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- SHIPPING: your order will be shipped insured up to $400 (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop.These earrings are lovingly handmade using natural American-mined stones—mostly purchased directly from the actual miners. Each set is hand-fabricated in solid 14K gold using traditional metalsmithing techniques by Nicole Melton.