- all stones are ethically sourced
- one of a kind heirloom/bridal quality ring
- fits US ring size 5–5.25, due to the wider band style it'll fit both, but more snugly on a 5.25 ring size (we do not offer resizing at this time, however, please contact us for custom work via the bespoke page)
- A faceted focal 1 carat rosecut grey Moissanite stone; this stone is truly one of a kind. Most moissanite are colorless varieties, but are occasionally grown in grey or colors like blue, green, or black. Because of the complicated process for procuring these beautiful gems, they cannot easily be reproduced. This grey moissanite is very unique!
- About Moissanite stones: Moisante are lab grown (often called "above ground diamonds" by some—they're not techincally diamonds, they are diamond similars). They lend powerful optical characteristics to this ring. Its high refractive index and light dispersion produce an ideal fusion of brilliance and fire that dazzles and captures the eye unlike any other jewel. The manufacturing process for moissanite produces one of the hardest minerals on earth with a Mohs hardness second only to diamond and higher than emerald, sapphire or ruby. I've chosen to use moissanite because it is a beautiful diamond alternative that is also conflict-free, affordable, and will wear beautifully as a daily-wear bridal or engagement piece because of its durability. It is perfect for a daily-wear engagement, wedding, anniversary, or keepsake piece...or just treat yourself (we won't tell)!
- 2mm ethically-mined salt and pepper rosecut diamonds accent the focal stone. These stones were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals from a well regarded US manufacturer)
- band dimensions: approx. 2 x 1.6 mm knife-edge band with smooth edges
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NM" on the back of the focal bezel
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be shipped insured up to $400 only (if cost of this item is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. We are not responsible for lost/stolen parcels—we highly recommend purchasing insurance in the shop here for the full value of this piece. You may have to sign for this piece which does not act as insurance and may occasionally be waived by USPS. Please insure. We offer excellent and affordable third-party insurance as an option to you via Shipsurance.
- International shipping includes a similar amount insurance in the cost of First Class shipping (please select one of the upgraded shipping methods like Priority Mail or Priority Express (fastest method) and purchase additional insurance if you'd like to insure for a greater amount overseas...First Class International has a maximum value for Customs and cannot be insured higher than $400). If you require more insurance, please purchase special handling at checkout (and add additional insurance) or contact us for any questions. We highly recommend protecting your investment.
Holiday ordering info:
- US Christmas orders: US orders are sent via Priority Mail for FREE if over $100 purchase (ends Dec. 19 and is a holiday exclusive offering). All orders will be shipped by December 19 before the USPS Christmas cut-off for US addresses. We are not responsible for USPS delays. Please purchase insurance as packages are stolen often this time of year and we do not assume responsibility for lost parcels. Insurance can be purchased in the shop here. Each package will be carefully and beautifully sent with extra holiday goodies including: a ring sizer, Sunshine polishing cloth, and Juniper Ridge incense (while supplies last).
- International orders: if placing an order for Christmas delivery, you must order (using Express shipping) by December 14 in order for your package to be sent on time. While we will still ship your Express order as received, you may not receive it in time for Christmas if ordering after 12/14. The post office is closed on Sundays in the US.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.