- All gemstones are conflict free
- Ready to ship: 1 ring size 6.5 (14K yellow gold with 3 salt & pepper diamonds)
- Made to order: other sizes half/whole 3–12 (your ring will be made especially for you with this option; this is a limited edition design). PLEASE include your correct US ring size in the "Notes" section at checkout (we can create this design in ring sizes 3–12) and your made to order ring can be made in 14K yellow or 14K rose gold.
- polished finish (we can also create a brushed/satin finish if you include this note in the "notes" section on the checkout page)
Diamond options: your ring can be set with either 1, 3, or 5 salt and pepper diamonds or 1, 3, or 5 recycled white SI diamonds (each approx. 2mm (approx. 0.03ct each, but they may vary)); diamonds will be randomly spaced with starry texture in between. On smaller ring sizes with 5 diamonds, we may flush set your diamonds if there isn't room for bead setting.
Approx. carat weight for 1 diamond: 0.03ct
Approx. carat weight for 3 diamonds: 0.09ct
Approx. carat weight for 5 diamonds: 0.15ct
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship. There is one size 6.5 available to ship now (it is 14K yellow gold with 3 salt and pepper diamonds) (unless marked as sold). Otherwise, your ring will be made especially for you (made to order). If ordering a made to order ring, PLEASE include your ring size in the "Notes" box at checkout (we can create your ring in any half/whole size 3–12). Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Shipping: this item does NOT include insurance other than what comes with the standard shipping option. Please purchase shipping insurance for your package in the shop (listed as an item). We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages, and highly recommend protecting your investment (the insurance we offer is reliable third party insurance that is much more affordable than USPS insurance, typically a few dollars extra).
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.