See a video of this new ring on the @knotandsplice Instagram here!
This completely one of a kind ring features a stunning speckled salt & pepper diamond in an antique beloved rosecut kite shape, bezel set with the cutest handmade prong (with THE tiniest diamond set into the prong). This piece features the artist's favorite textures...hand-applied milgrain (a tiny beading tool is used to make each of the marks one by one around each setting) and and overall stippled-engraved texture. The band beyond the setting is polished and untextured for a beautiful contrast.
- size 7 (complimentary resizing prior to shipping is available for this ring; this ring can be resized from US ring sizes 5–9 (quarter/half/whole sizes).
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 10 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- 14K yellow gold
- Finish: currently high polish/shiny, but this ring can be finished with a matte/brushed satin look prior to shipping (please select your preference from the dropdown menu)
- This piece was hand-fabricated in 14K yellow gold and features a stunning speckled salt & pepper rosecut kite diamond in the center. Two post-consumer/recycled white diamonds with milgrain edge flank the sides. And if you look closely at the prong on the center setting, there's a tiny white diamond! The setting sits a bit off of the ring, so a thin band can nest below it (see our North Star ring) or one of our Arch or Apex rings would make a lovely pairing.
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear
- Band width/thickness beyond setting: approx. 1.62mm
- Center kite rosecut setting dimensions: 7.11mm x 10.35mm
- Details about the center diamond: perfectly-speckled natural salt & pepper diamond in a rosecut kite shape; approx. 0.53ct
- Diamond accents: 2– approx. 2mm (SI clarity, GH color) white natural diamonds (post-consumer/recycled) and 1–tiny 0.60mm size diamond (set in the top of the prong setting)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship (if requesting resizing, please allow an extra 10 business days to complete this work and carefully resize your ring). This item is one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.